2 pie crusts (one for bottom, one for lattice top)
2 c flour
1 stick + 3 tbsp cold diced butter (or grated butter)
1/2 c cold water
1. Put flour in kitchenaid mixer. Mix on medium.
2. Add diced butter, one piece at a time. Mix on high.
3. Add water, very slowly. At a trickle. You might not have to use all the water. Just add water until the dough forms a loose ball and circles around the kitchenaid.
4. Wrap dough in clingwrap. Fridge at least 1 hour before using. I’d fridge it overnight.
5. I divided the dough into two 300 g balls and wrapped and fridged each separately.
(about 2 c) Blackberries (2 big cartons)
1 c sugar
3 tbsp corn starch
1/2 tsp grated lemon zest (optional)
- Mix filling. Let sit one hour.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
- While filling is sitting, make 2 pie crusts.
- Make bottom pie crust. Add filling. Add lattice top.
- Bake 350 F for 50-60 min.