No, it’s not a pudding. It’s kind of like panna cotta IMHO.
4 envelopes Gelatine unflavored gelatin powder
5 cups cold water
1 cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
3 mangoes (or 2 large mangoes)
Evaporated milk, optional
- Cut the mangoes into small pieces and puree. You will 859-900 gr of mango puree.
- In a bowl, combine gelatin powder and 1 cup cold water. Let it dissolve for 10 minutes.
- In a pot, combine 4 cups water and sugar and cook under low heat.
- Add the gelatin mixture. Keep whisking and don’t let it boil.
- Add the mango puree and heavy cream to the mixture. Let it cook for another 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into jelly mold and refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Serve with evaporated milk.