Recipe from Video here (not in English).
If you like burnt, caramel flavored sweets, this is for you.
- milk 2 kg
- plain flour 1/2 cup
- sugar 1 cup
- ghee 1 1/2 cup (clarified butter)
- walnuts 1/2 cup (sliced)
- almonds 1/2 cup (sliced)
- citric acid 1 ts (mix it with 1 cup of water)
- vinegar 3 tbs
- liquid glucose 4 tbs (dr oetker brand)
- green cardamom powder 1 ts
- unsweetend coco powder 2 tbs
- pistachios 8 pieces (sliced)
- greased tray
- in a pan add the milk and bring it to a boil.
- once boiled add the citric acid and water mix in the milk, turn off the flame and cover it for a few min till the milk separat.
- once the milk separats then cook on high flame till the water drys.
- while drying the water add the coco powder, green cardamom powder mix well.
- when 1 cup of water is left close the flame and add sugar, vinegar, plain flour & half of the clarified butter mix well, and on the flame low to medium and keep stirring.
- while stirring keep adding the remaining clarified butter 1 tbs at a time, till the clarified butter comes on the surface.
- once the butter comes on the surface add the nuts mix well and add the liquid glucose mix well (make sure they is no water in it completely dry)
- now transfer the sweet in the greased tray, garnish it with the remaining nuts and pistachios, leave to cool down.
- cut in pieces and serve.