2 c sliced sweet peppers (1 bag of those peppers they sell at Costco)(you can slice lengthwise or in circles)
1/2 c apple cider vinegar
1 c water
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp salt
4 garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tsp Diallo bottled minced garlic which they sell at Costco)
- Place peppers in a jar.
- In saucepan over medium high heat, mix vinegar, water, sugar and salt. Let boil.
- Remove from heat. Add garlic.
- Pour over peppers in jar. Top off with more water if necessary.
- Cover jar, refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- This will keep in the fridge for about a week.
H/T Simply Whisked
This tastes AMAZING on pizza, sandwiches, by themselves.