Peckish Pig’s English Scones
Total Time: 40 minutes
4 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 ½ teaspoons salt
12 ounces butter (Kerrygold Irish Butter)
4 eggs (Phil’s eggs)
2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and fold, careful not to over mix.
- Shape into two ounce scones and bake for 20 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Serve British style – slice the scones in half, butter with Kerrygold butter, top with strawberry jam, top with whipping cream, top with fresh sliced strawberries.