NOTE: This is NOT for dogs. This is a snack with a “cute” name. It is for humans. This snack is super popular in the Midwestern US, and it tastes SOO good. Enjoy!
9 cups Chex cereal (any kind)(rice work best..)
1 cup (or 6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter, melted
1⁄4 cup butter, melted
1 -2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure cereal in large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter for 1 minute on high.
- Cook for 30 seconds longer or until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until coated.
- Pour mixture into large bowl and add powdered sugar.
- Mix well until all the chex are coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.