This is a singleton recipe.
1/2 thin skinned orange, chopped
1 black plum, chopped
1 c sugar
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 c water
- Put all ingredients in saucepan on stove.
- Bring to boil. Then cover and reduce heat to low. Let cook 20 min, or until orange skin is cooked.
- Increase heat to boiling point.
- Cook without a cover until jam is the consistency you want.
- Take off stove, bottle and enjoy.
This does not make a lot of jam, so I have not included canning instructions. It’ll last a month or so in the fridge, plenty of time for you to use it up.