1 1/2 cups potato soup
1/4 cup non-fat dry milk
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons instant yeast
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 1/4 cups all purpose flour (adjust as needed for proper consistency)
- In kitchenaid, mix all above ingredients. Make smooth, very soft dough.
- LET RISE 60-90 minutes until puffy.
- Deflate dough. The dough is too soft to shape, so pat it into a 10 x 5 in loaf pan.
- Cover loaf pan.
- LET RISE 45-60 min until puffy.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake 45 min, until interior temperature of bread is 190 F.
- Take bread out of oven, let cool 5-10 min.
- While the bread is rising, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take bread out of pan, let cool.
- Store at room temperature for a few days; slice, freeze and use as needed.
- Enjoy! This bread toasts well and tastes great. Use it as you would any white bread.