Yield: 2 cups
Fresh ‘N Easy Berry Jam
1 envelope Knox Unflavored Gelatine
1/2 cup water
2 c chopped strawberries
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 cup lemon juice OR juice of 1/2 lemon
2 to 3 tablespoons raspberry or orange liqueur (Chambord or Grand Marnier)
- In large saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over water; let stand 1 minute.
- Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally and crushing berries slightly, 10 minutes.
- Stir in liqueur.
- Spoon into jars; cool slightly before refrigerating.
- Chill until set. Makes about 2 cups jam.
NOTE: This turned out really well. Keep in mind that it’s a really solid jam.