1 box mochiko (1 pound glutinous rice flour)
2 1/2 c white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 c butter, melted
3 c whole milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 c sweetened, flaked coconut (Baker’s Coconut)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 9 x 13 pyrex.
- In bowl 1, mix eggs, vanilla and milk.
- In bowl 2, mix mochiko, sugar and baking powder.
- Pour bowl 1 contents into bowl 2.
- Stir in melted butter and coconut.
- Pour into pyrex.
- Bake 1 hout. Let cool completely. Cut into squares to serve.
NOTE: Can replace the whole milk and flaked coconut with 1 can coconut milk and 1 can evaporated milk.