- 375 grams (3 cups) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 120 grams (3/4 cup) raisins
- 188 grams (3/4 cup) milk
- 188 grams (3/4 cup) water
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients.
- LET RISE OVERNIGHT. (12-18 hours)
- Deflate and fold over a few times.
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 450 F. Put the cast iron WITH LID into the preheated oven. DO NOT grease; it will burn. DO NOT sprinkle with corn meal or oat meal now; it will burn.
- Flip the dough ball into the cast iron pot. COVER WITH LID and bake 30 min.
- UNCOVER and bake without lid another 10-20 min as needed. [I baked it another 10 min and it was perfect!]
- Let cool and enjoy!