2 slices white bread or 1 english muffin
1 c cheddar cheese
2 chopped green onions
1 green chili or jalapeno or green pepper diced
black pepper to taste
1. Toast bread or English muffin.
2. In bowl, mix cheese, onions, chili and black pepper. Mash it up well.
3. Put cheese mash on toast. Place in toaster oven and let cook until cheese melts.
4. While cheese is melting, put oil into medium heat warmed saucepan. Crack two eggs into it. Now, you choose – you can fry the eggs until the yolks are runny, fry until the yolks are hard, or just scramble them like I do.
5. Put the eggs on top of the toast. Enjoy with ketchup or salsa.
Easy No Effort Directions:
1. Make toast.
2. In bowl, mix cheese, onions, chili, eggs and black pepper. Mash it up well.
3. Add oil to warm saucepan (med heat). Add egg mixture. Stir until eggs are cooked and cheese is melted.
4. Put the egg mixture on toast or English muffin.
5. Enjoy with ketchup or salsa.