BAKER’S MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE
4 squares Baker’s Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate (=4oz) (I replace with 1/2 c Ghirardelli’s semi sweet chocolate chips. Guittard chips work great too. Worst case scenario, use Nestle chips.)
1 stick butter (=1/2c)
1 c powdered sugar
3/8 c flour (=1/4 + 2 tbsp)
2-3 whole eggs (full recipe calls for 5 eggs)(I use 2 eggs)
2 egg yolks
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease 4 6oz custard cups (those cute little ramekins). Place on cookie sheet.
2. Microwave chocolate and butter on HIGH for 2 min. Stir.
3. Add sugar and flour; mix well.
4. Add all eggs; mix well.
5. Pour batter into custard cups.
6. Bake 15 min. Cake should be firm around edges and soft in the center. Let stand 1 min. Run spatula around edges to loosen. Invert cakes onto dessert dishes. Enjoy!